Soundproofing, sound-absorbing sandwich panel with thermal insulation properties, consisting of a layer of reticulated polyethylene with a sphere pattern and a body of material with a low mechanical modulus made from a polymer base with mineral filler, laminated onto a layer of 10 mm thick polyester fibre and coated with a heat reflective aluminium film.
Main characteristics and use:
• Good level of sound absorption
• Excellent vibration damping
• Resistant to dirt, swarf, humidity, oil vapours
• Environmentally friendly, contains no bitumen, halogens, phosphates, lead or PVC
• Available in 1 m x 10 m rolls with trimmed edges, also available with adhesive (sphere pattern side)
• Flexible, easy to apply to rigid and non-planar surfaces
• MED certified for shipbuilding sector
Ideal for lamination onto metal and fibreglass structures, plastic laminates and wood. Extremely effective for use in engine compartments, vehicles with cabins, machine tool guards, air conditioning and ventilation system ducts.
Characteristics of the material: